FIXING GEL| GLITTER GLUE| CLEAR BASE| BROW GROOM & SET | MIXING MEDIUM
The Possibilities are Endless with Fix Potion
A silky crystal clear light-weight gel, with a semi-matte finish ensuring your glitters, pigments and pressed eye shadows stays put, neatly with minimal fallout! The clear primer is here to help your eyeshadows last longer and the colours pop brighter! The magic Aloe Vera ingredient creates a firm grip on colour ensuring hours and hours of gorgeous wear.
Double layering with Fix Potion will not ruin or affect your makeup designs underneath. One of the reasons we call this a jar of magic, is because Fix Potion makes an amazing Mixing Medium. Customise your own eyeshadows by adding a loose pigment into a pea size amount of Fix Potion and mix. Or why not create your own glitter paste by adding glitter to the clear formula.
Why not try Fix Potion to groom & set brows for an editorial fluffy brow that holds its shape all day long?
“I’ve created a clear eye primer that won’t disturb the colouring of any of your eye shadows. Finally!” Karla
- Made with Aloe Vera
- Hand-made in England
How To Use
Apply a thin, sheer layer (Less is more).
Let it DRY or use it slightly tacky before applying eyeshadow, glitters and pigments.
How To Remove
Easily removed with soap and water.
ALWAYS PATCH TEST SKIN BEFORE USE.
Aqua, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Aloe barbadensis leaf powder, Phenoxyethanol , Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide.
Fix Potion Info/Tips
- Perfect for those with hooded eyes! Use it as an eye primer, it will ensure your eyeshadow doesn’t transfer, locking the eye product in place all day long
- Take a small amount of Fix Potion and comb through your brows to set, style and groom brows
- LESS IS MORE. Apply a sheer amount of Fix Potion onto the skin to achieve the best effect
- Safe on body, face & hair. Always patch test If you have sensitive skin or working near the eye area
- The open glass jar ensures easy access to Fix potion for when applying large amounts of Glitter to the body & hair. Ensure you wash your brush every time you double dip into Fix Potion